Dynamo Sports Travel as a reseller of SA Rugby Travel product, has access quite a number of hotels throughout the country. However, we have not yet allocated any hotels to our supporter packages and will only be able to advise specific hotels early next year (2021)
To get an idea of the hotels we are using: STANDARD would be Garden Court / Holiday Inn type hotels and SUPERIOR would be Commodore Hotel (Cape Town) / Michelangelo (Johannesburg) type hotels.
Hotels mentioned here are for reference only and not necessarily what will be allocated to our supporter packages
EFT/Wire transfer payments are accepted
Lions Rugby have advised that should COVID be a cause that the event cannot go ahead as scheduled, they will more than likely postpone and not cancel. If the event is postponed, we will not be refunding, but moving payment to the new dates
– First Deposit: 10% Deposit (non-refundable) of total booking value due within 5 Business days
– 15 January 2021: Further 30% Deposit (non-refundable) of total booking value due
– 15 April 2021: Further 35% Deposit (non-refundable) of total booking value due
– 15 May 2021: Balance / Final Payment (non-refundable) of total booking value due
– Any packages purchased from the 15 May 2021 will be subject to 100% payment
– Each deposit paid as per above schedule of payments required will be the applicable cancellation fee per booking
– All packages sold will be subject to the above payment terms except where specifically negotiated terms are applied
– Payment Structure for Corporate or Group bookings over 10 rooms will differ from above payment schedule above. Client will be advised on this schedule at time of quote / booking.
Unfortunately, Dynamo Sports Travel is unable to sell match ticket only. We are only entitled to sell official ticket inclusive travel packages
Official ticket inclusive travel packages are sold subject to availability and all pricing advertised on our website is based on ‘starting from’ pricing
Please note that we can assist with groups that are split between SA and UK but the majority of passengers (at least 70%) must come from SA. Not the other way round unfortunately.